top of page

Anarkand Official Group

Public·1 member
Eldar Kuzmin
Eldar Kuzmin

OMG: Oh My God! (2012) - A Divine Comedy About a Man Who Sues God

OMG: Oh My God! (2012) - A Divine Comedy About a Man Who Sues God

OMG: Oh My God! is a 2012 Bollywood movie that is based on the 2001 Australian film The Man Who Sued God. The movie stars Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Mithun Chakraborty and Om Puri in the lead roles. The movie is a satirical comedy drama that revolves around a shopkeeper named Kanji Lalji Mehta (Paresh Rawal) who loses his shop in an earthquake and decides to sue God for his loss. He files a case against God and all the religious leaders of different faiths who claim to represent God on earth. The movie explores the themes of religion, faith, superstition and corruption in a humorous and thought-provoking way.

Oh My God 2012 Full Movie Free Download 720p

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlin.us%2F2tJOB8&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw13Rxc16rkGNC9J1hT4J-WD

The movie was directed by Umesh Shukla and co-produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, S Spice Studios and Grazing Goat Pictures. The movie was a critical and commercial success, earning positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. The movie also won several awards, including the National Film Award for Best Adapted Screenplay and the Filmfare Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for Paresh Rawal.

If you are looking for a movie that will make you laugh and think at the same time, then OMG: Oh My God! is the perfect choice for you. You can download OMG: Oh My God! (2012) movie in full HD quality with Hindi audio from various sources on the internet. Some of the links are given below:

• Download OMG: Oh My God! (2012) Movie Hindi PogoLinks

• OMG: Oh My God! (2012) YIFY - Download Movie TORRENT - YTS

• Omg Full Movie Download in 720p High Definition [HD]

Disclaimer: We do not endorse or promote any illegal or pirated content. We advise our readers to watch movies only on legal and official platforms.OMG: Oh My God! is not only a comedy movie, but also a social commentary on the role of religion and spirituality in our lives. The movie challenges the blind faith and superstition that many people follow in the name of God. It also exposes the hypocrisy and corruption of some religious leaders who exploit the common people for their own benefit. The movie also shows how God is not confined to any temple, mosque, church or idol, but is present everywhere and in everyone. The movie also conveys the message that God does not need our offerings or rituals, but our love and compassion.

The movie has many memorable scenes and dialogues that will make you laugh and think at the same time. Some of the highlights of the movie are:

• The scene where Kanji Mehta challenges a priest to prove that God exists by making a statue drink milk.

• The scene where Kanji Mehta meets Lord Krishna (Akshay Kumar) who comes to his rescue as his divine messenger.

• The scene where Kanji Mehta exposes the fraud of a godman (Mithun Chakraborty) who claims to have miraculous powers.

• The scene where Kanji Mehta delivers a powerful speech in the court about his faith in God and humanity.

OMG: Oh My God! is a movie that will make you laugh, cry and inspire you to live a better life. It is a movie that will make you question your beliefs and values and help you find your own connection with God. It is a movie that will make you say OMG! e0e6b7cb5c

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page